Vaping Abroad – Part One
Photo Courtesy of Lindsey Webb.
5 differences between vaping in the United Kingdom vs. the United States
Part one of an ongoing blog series.
- 1. Bottle Size: All e-liquid bottles that contain nicotine must be in 10 ml bottles by UK standards versus the US where there are no restrictions on bottle size.
- 2. Flavor Preference: Menthol flavors and fruit-menthol blends are the top vape selling e-liquids in the UK, as opposed to the US where no one flavor style dominates.
- 3. PG/VG Preference: UK customers, by and large tend to appreciate a higher PG content in their e-liquid.
- 4. Elderly Vapers: Even grandma vapes in the UK! The UK government considers vaping to be a healthier alternative to smoking and promotes its use to all ages.
- 5. Vape Culture: Due to the government promoting vaping as a healthier option to smoking, the UK has a more open and accepting vape culture. In the US, vaping continues to be a hot button social and political issue.