UWell Crown 4 Tank | The Best Sub-Ohm Tank?
Is the UWell Crown 4 Tank the best sub ohm tank on the market? The Crown 4 Sub Ohm Tank is the latest release from UWell from the high performing Crown series of vape tanks! Uwell has more than delivered on the release on the Crown V4, especially as it now offers a mesh coil option for the sub ohm tank!
The UWell Crown 4 tank is a follow-up to the UWell Crown 3 and the Valyrian. The tank itself comes with a 0.4 coil and a 0.2 coil. The UWell Crown 4 does not come with a mesh coil, but you can buy them for the tank. The UWell Crown 4 is a top fill with the top unscrewing to fill. There are 4 large fill holes at the top. The tank has a 510 drip tip, it is not 810 compatible. The UWell Crown 4 Tank comes with a 6 ml tank and the replacement tank it comes with is 5 ml.
The coils are a plug and pull design. This tank doesn’t seem to leak at all. I don’t recommend this tank for anyone who wants a MTL tank. It has a great airflow, but I was hoping for something that was a little tighter on the draw. It provides great flavor and great vapor from a trusted brand.
The UWell Crown 4 Tank is definitely one of my favorite sub-ohm tanks!
UWELL Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank Includes:
(1) UWELL Crown 4 Tank
(1) Spare Glass Tube
(1) 0.4 ohm Dual SS904L Coil – recommended for 60W-70W
(1) 0.2 ohm Dual SS904L Coil – recommended for 70W-80W
(1) Pack of O-Rings
(1) User Manual
(1) Drip Tip Cover
UWELL Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
– 6ml Max Capacity Bubble Glass Tank (Pre-Installed)
– 5ml Max Capacity Glass Tank Section
– Hand Polished Stainless Steel Construction
– Patented Self Cleaning Technology
– Pro-Flavor Optimization Core System (Pro-FOCS)
– Dual Helix Coil System
– Convenient Quarter-Turn Top Fill Design
– Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
– Gold-Plated 510 Connection
UWELL Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank Specifications:
Material: Stainless Steel / Glass
Capacity: 5ml, 6ml with Installed Bubble Tank
Size: 25.7mm x 54.8mm
You may also like our article on the Voopoo Drag 2!