A Cleaner, Friendlier, Less Invasive Age Verification System Has Arrived!
Before we ascend the highest mountaintop to announce the new and improved verification system to the masses; there are a few items we’d like to get off our chest.
It’s no surprise that for the longest time, any mention of the verification system infamously known as BlueCheck would spark instant outrage. Customers near and far felt that the verification system was too invasive, too tedious, too redundant and just an overall pain in the gluteus maximus.
Do you recall this blog post? We sure do because we wrote it a few months back after receiving quite a bit of complaints regarding the verification process.
Mentioned in this short blog was our efforts in seeking out a new verification program that would both simplify and eliminate the hassle associated with the system while continuing to meet the needs of our customers and federal requirements.
Well, it just so happens that BlueCheck listened to your valid grievances and made some major modifications to their system.
Here are just a few of the changes that convinced us to give their overhauled system another try:
For those of you who are visual:
For those of you who prefer a little more detail:
- – SMS has been COMPLETELY removed.
- – Built-in memory. Enter your information one singular time and that’s it! So long as your address and name remain the same as it is within current third-party data base systems.
- – 98% of customers experienced BlueCheck in a completely automated fashion. What this means is, nearly all customers were able to purchase their juice and hardware from Mt Baker Vapor without any interaction with BlueCheck. This ease of use is attributed to the new systems ability to better locate information within credit data bases, thus enabling the verification process to happen behind the scenes.
- – With the old system, in the event re-verification was required, only one option was available— providing the last 4-digits of your SSN. Protests were warranted, but not anymore as you now have four options to choose from:
- – Provide a different name
- – Provide a DOB
- – Provide a Photo ID (verified by a 24-hour live staff)
- – Provide the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number.
Any other site that uses BlueCheck automatically qualifies you, upon verification, to purchase at Mt Baker Vapor hassle free.
Mt Baker Vapor has always strived to provide the cleanest, smoothest and safest exchange of our products into your hands. We admit, in the past, while BlueCheck allowed us to effectively verify that those purchasing our products were of valid age and identity, the process had its challenges. Because of the bottlenecks attributed with the old system many customers took their business elsewhere and we understand their decision.
Moving forward though, we couldn’t be more excited to announce a new verification system that addresses all the issues of the past, prevents future fraudulent purchases and as well as safeguards your information better than ever before. This will go into effect Friday, September 1st.
Let us know your thoughts!